Thursday, January 25, 2007

Week Three

Not quite the week three that I had originally planned. For me it has been mostly sitting on my bed watching the Sci-Fi and Discovery channels on TV.

The plan for the week is/was

Monday was a trip back to the hospital again this time to see a Physio and then the Knee surgeon. They concluded they couldn't really tell until the swelling has gone down. The verdict was 'Acute ACL Tear' and instructions were definitely no skiing for 6 week and get the injury re-assessed after 5 weeks. Also I was given the contact details for the main physiotherapist in Banff.

Tuesday nothing much apart from getting in contact with the insurance company, the travel company and anyone else that might help.

Wednesday has been a trip Physio to get a better assessment to my condition

Thursday will a trip out in the morning dog sledging, something I've always wanted to do and a little knee problem shouldn't get in the way of.

Friday will be more Physio in the room with a view.

Next week will be a couple of bus sightseeing tours of the wildlife and the scenery. Also I guess it will also include my farewell meal and my flight home.

BTW the knee doens't really hurt just aches a bit. It hurts lot if I go over on it when I'm not being carefully. Apparently this probally means I've done alot of damage and riped out all the nerve cells. Eek!

No comments: