Friday, February 09, 2007

Letting Work know

A tricking thing but I had to let everyone know now that I'm back, what's happened and that I'm back in the country.

This broke down into two groups Work and everyone else.

Well everyone else was straight forward about half already knew due to this blog and I sent out a quick email just to let everyone know. I got a lot of very nice emails back from all sorts of different people saying get well soon and we should met up for a drink when I feel up for it.

Work was also fine, a bit more of a shock as not many of them know about the blog. Basically Rich and Rob said they would be quite happy to have me back as soon as I feel up to it.

So it's fine and a weight off my mind.

I'll see what the NHS say about getting an operation and then arrange to go back to work in (hopefully) a couple of weeks when the knee will be more able to cope with travelling into London by train.

No comments: