Friday, February 09, 2007

I'm now a Landlord

Well after not managing to get anyone into my flat all the time I was away in Canada the agents have finally sort it out and managed to rent the flat out at 180p/w
to a Scottish guy called John.

He will be moving in on Friday evening and doesn't mind about the bed.

For those of you that don't know my flat is quite small (its in the docklands so space costs a lot of money) and so the double bed is raised up to make a space underneath for an office.

I just have to pay for a clean up of the flat and for someone to take an inventory of the contents.

I think as soon as I told them to drop the price (just before I flew back), which they had originally at 210p/w, to 190p/w people started to look at it and then it went pretty fast.

I had aimed for 190p/w but its much better to have someone in and paying than it sitting empty.

Now all I have to do is find somewhere for me to live once the knee is better.

No comments: