Monday, February 19, 2007

Julian

News from work, Julian my ex team leader has resigned.

For me he has always been one of the problem members of the company and my progress in the company has definitely been effected by him for the negative.

He has been sidelined over resent months, has been demoted down to developer and moved around the department several times. So although he did jump rather being fired he was pushed a bit.

They announced it last Friday but as you can imagine I'm a little out of the loop
my friend Nils told me by email on Monday morning and after some serious msn I got the full sp.

Of course, some people may have found out earlier down the pub, which is the way things normally happen at the Company.

I think even Julian would agree that He's not the most productive IT team player, he is very intelligent and so most of his code is quite hard to understand and he's not the best person at understanding how us mere mortals think. I wish him the best in what ever he plans on doing next.

No comments: