Wednesday, February 21, 2007

First Class Stamp

Knocked together a CD for Jason who's still in a bit of pain, of all the videos he took while we were in Canada. I posted it off and at the same time post my insurance claim forms.

The process of posting a letter is quite fun at the moment, we go up to the post office anyway to get the newspaper. But its quite the little expedition as my Mum looks after my niece Ivy during the day and so we all go out together. Ivy on her tricycle being pushed by my Mum and me following behind with my walking stick.

Got some news from Canada everyone passed the teaching part of the level one exam. However three; Andy, Jess and Laurie have to retake the skiing/boarding part. So that's mostly great news, 30 odd new qualified instructors with the others due to retake the skiing part soon.

No comments: