Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Getting back to work

Well started think about getting back into coding today in preparation for going back to work.

Not that I've actually got a return date yet (apart from the 2 April date that we set for my return after the whole ski course). But its important to try and get back into the way of thinking that lets you code. Its a lot like doing crossword puzzles, say you don't do one for a couple of months and then sit down and try one, you'll find it much harder than if you had been doing them all the time.

So I downloaded a bunch of web casts and white papers on different things including Agile development, the new Microsoft technologies (.Net3 and .Net3.5), Ajax and Ruby.

I think that these topics should be helpful once I get back to work if only so I know what on Earth the rest of the Developers there are talking about...

No comments: