Friday, September 28, 2007

Iliotibial tract

"Rhodes... where we're going we don't need Rhodes"

Had my last meeting with Mr Parmar, well the last one should be in six months but the money runs out. Everything is fine and it was all quite jolly! Apparently the main issue I still have, a clicking, sore bit on the outside of the knee, is cause by my Iliotibial tract rubbing on the drill site and should lessen with time. the rod is sticking out a bit and rubbing on this tract thing but should smooth off and get absorbed into the bone.

Also we've sorted the lawyer stuff to quite a tight deadline, set by the Company. Funny really because it was mainly them causing the delays. But once they had sorted all the typos and got the amount right we had an agreement to sign and that should be that.


On the trip front I went for the third option in the end and just book something quick. So I'm going to Greece. I've booked a week on Rhodes. It looks like a nice place with a gym and several swimming pools. This will be the first time I've been on a beach holiday as normally its all activity
for me so the difference should be interesting.


Now I just have to get some beachwear and some reading materials and then I away from this England of constant rain!

No comments: