Friday, September 21, 2007

CV Writing

Mostly this week I've being doing a bit of revision, watching season three of LOST and trying to update my CV.

Man its hard I haven't touched my CV in three years and to try and sum up your time at a company and then sell yourself on paper is really difficult. So its slow going. Fortunately the management at my old company had a bad attack of buzz words towards the end so I can just put them all straight in; Agile, TDD, Scrum, WCF, SOA, Continuous Integration, Product backlogs, etc.

LOST is fine. I had put off watching it as I got fed up with it during the second season but I find I have free time on my hands and so I decided to get caught up.

and the revising, well starting interviewing again means technical tests which meant reading around the subject to be able to answer questions about .net development which you never really need to know when you are actually developing.

No comments: