Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Two phone interviews and a job offer

At this rate I'm going to need a job just so my life quietens down a bit.

Today started with me heading off to the first meeting with my new Physio in the NHS, Nipun. Interesting differences with my last physio. Apparently I'm still favouring my left leg and limping a bit so we are going to work on that. Its a case to stretching out the hamstrings and learning to use both legs the same.

In the afternoon it was phone time first the second part of yesterdays interview and then a HR interview with a streaming media company based in St Martin's lane.

The results of which were from the latter an invite to a second interview on Thursday and a Job offer from the first phone call. Well from the agent late after he'd spoken to the company.

It's a standard package health care, pension, 10% bonus and 22% increase in pay from my old job. pretty good

I've got over night to think about it and with it being a scary job I don't know if I'm going to say yes or not!!!

No comments: