Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Fourth interview

I thought this one went OK too, er like I did the last three.

This time is it was at the end of the day so I went in a little early and went for a wander around the British Museum. I visited the money section, since I was going to an interview at an investment bank, and the Painting and Drawing section. Most people don't even know the Drawings are there, hidden away at the back of the building, but you can see some wonderful things in there, like sketches by Michelangelo.

So the interview, that was a little different again from the others as I was interviewed by two people this time, for a bit and then asked some technical questions by one of them in a different room. Also I got chaperoned to the interview by the Agent, which was a little strange.

The reason for the slightly odd way of doing things was that they were holding a sort of 'open evening' and meeting a couple of candidates, so we will see what becomes of that.

One draw-back of my amazing cheap suit is that is quite thin and as the temperature dropped today (6C with wind) it got a bit chilly on the way home.

No comments: