Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Time to circle the wagons

For the first time last night with the collapse of B&B and the failure of the wall st rescue fund I detected the first real note of panic in the coverage. Up till now the BBC has been quite calm about the whole thing but last night they started to say that it was going to all get alot worse.

So how am I effected? well, the flat isn't selling, one person viewed it last week but no news from that. I starting to think maybe giving up on the selling front and do some major DIY on it instead. Maybe looks at putting it back on the market next year. As for any shares I had, well they where worth buttons at the end so there wasn't much to lose out on. I had both HBOS and B&B shares, I'm quite surprised I didn't have Lehman Bros as well!

No comments: