Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Knee Update

Well I've been ticking along nicely for awhile now with my knee. It has recovered from going around the alps and all that climbing.

I works fine with a bit of creaking when I try and crouch down, I still can't quite bend it all the way back so my heel touch my backside but then again I don't think most normal people can do that any way. It makes a noise like crunching cellophane and still needs a bit of a push to unbend. I can do the standing on the bad leg and then doing a bit of a crunch down (an old exercise from my physio back at the start of the year) but not as good as the other leg. I just have to keep exercising it everyday.

As far a pain goes sometimes it will have a dull ache for days at a time but not much else. I think that's cause by the way I sleep, on my side with that leg resting on the other one.

Gym is now mostly concentrated on core muscles again with v sits on a core board and now with twisting and holding the positions for a count (5 normal) which REALLY causes the muscles to burn! We have upped the weights quiet a bit and the press ups he tries to make me clap my hands between each one now, which is well hard!

No comments: