Thursday, August 30, 2007

Tickets, Lockers and a Telling off

Visited the Physio again on Tuesday and this time I've been bad and got told off for practically everything, still using two crutches and not doing enough of the exercises. I think he may have told me off no matter how much work I had done. So its more exercises including balancing on one foot and stepping down stairs. I'm to give up the crutches but I think I'll still carry on with one for a bit as it easier to get a seat on the tube with one.

The Raffle for the 22 available lockers (staff is about a hundred so this isn't the most well planned feature of the new office) in the office happened today and I managed to get one. I'm planning lots of lunchtimes at the gym in order to build my leg up so in a couple of weeks it will be handy to have some extra storage.

Further fallout from the festival happened today, after yesterday's revelation that the Kaiser Chiefs played a secret gig at the festival which we missed and reading all the people on the forums laying into how rubbish the Red Hot Chili Peppers were, Russ found out that they are selling tickets to next years festival at this years prices so he got some, we're going and I owe Russ some money.

No comments: