Thursday, August 16, 2007

Back to Work

Wednesday was back to work its a bit of a hassle going into London. It takes a bit of time to walk anywhere but with crutches and a brace I do get a seat on the tube.Work isn't too bad although I have to get kind people to carry my cups of Tea etc back from the kitchen.The increase in exercise should be good for me in the long run but by the time I got home my knee had had enough and was quite swollen.

It was no surprise to me that the department organisation at work had changed again while I was away. I'm now in the marketing IT team which looks after different project which have been requested by the sales and marketing teams. At the minute I'm just one of the developers in the team and someone else is doing the team leader work. Rob said that the team leader position will be rotated over time so all the seniors in the team get to do it (there are three of us) but I'm not really buying it. Very frustrating.

Still I've got my Appraisal on Monday so I'll be making my views clear then.

No comments: