Friday, August 04, 2006

Skis

BTW I take back some of what I said about buying Skiis as I got rung up on weds to say they didn't have any stock so that buggered up the whole thing. I spent some time trying to find some more but everyone is pretty tapped out. I am going to have to wait for the new season stuff (due the end of Sept) and get a proper fitting at a store (and of course pay full price!!)

Still I had a nice long chat with my Mum when I call to tell her that the skis wont be coming. It was mostly about a trip to center parcs the whole family are doing for my Mums birthday and a party for it we are having combined along with my cousin Sandra's party we're going to up in York (partly so we can all see the cofin coffee table that she meant to have), rubbish web sites and how luck the Moon landings were not to have any accidents (there was a program on the telly the night before).

No comments: