Monday, August 21, 2006

My Past

I got an email on Friday from a good mate from Uni who's now work and kids in the States.
he sent me a mail in January as a news catch up and I basically forgot until he mail last week to say 'hey no reply!' Ouch!
So I'm here after work trying to summise my life at this point.

So is it a positive or negative process .. well it was a real chore to start and its a chore to do, but it is quite uplifting to see that i'm getting on with most parts of my life and I sound like quiet an interesting chap.

I could however be because we are getting a pretty good sunset up here on the 10 th floor and all the light is topping up my Lux count for the day and helping me avoid SAD (a risk event in summer in the UK).

Maybe if a actually manage to write something half decent I'll edit it for some other people I've not heard from in years and see what they are up to. A couple of people spring to mind my old flat mate from Fulham (now working in US I think) and a mate from my days at Logica who went back to the land of the Hobbits.

No comments: