Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Welcome back to Customisation

Well its my baby

The Customisation part of uSwitch's system (the part of our website that decides which images and colours to put on our web pages) is has been running fairly trouble free while I've been away, now I'm back its been decided that there were some things that need fixing. So I've been given the tasks of making improvements, well I did help write it in the first place.

I think it was more of a case of them ignoring the issues and hoping I would come back and fix them. It's a bit complicated and I think it scares them.

Actually there is some talk about getting a proper content management system to help with the company's expansion into new countries, so like most things that I every seem to do in the IT business, the work I'm doing may well be binned in a couple of months.

No comments: