Saturday, March 03, 2007

uFlex and the P45

Yeap sure sign I'm back at work the level of important bits of paper increase.

For some reason the HR department send me my P45 to the flat, so first job on Friday was to return part B (the bit you give to your new employer) to the person who had put it into the post in the first place!

Also now I'm back and I don't have to do a probation period I get to join the new flexible benefits package. It still doesn't look like they do sabbaticals, not that I have to do anything about that until this November/December. It's all run from a website call youatwork.co.uk, but it's not working for me so I've no idea what it includes. what I do know is it has a good range of discounts as I'm registered on that site through the University of Leeds. Hopefully I can register twice! or something.

No comments: