Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The Long Day

Well I'm off work the next two days, except for the period 11pm-3am tomorrow night when we go live with the new web site.

So I'm trying to get everything sorted before I leave tonight. We are now in the code freeze (although bits of it have been thawing out all day) and so there's not much to do for the developers. This doesn't apply to me however as lots of little issues seem to be coming from the business which only require small db changes to I've been changing images and switching bit on and off all day.

I was really tired this morning and I'm seriously spaced out now after last nights hard choir lessons trying to get thru the Britten. I'm really starting to hate that man now. That and working the weekend again.

Today is 'One Day in History' blog day were the national archive ask people to describe their day and add it to the archive at British Library's Web Archive in Modern British Collections.
This idea to capture normal life on one day from lots of different view points. A really cool idea, I'll stick my entry up here when I've done it.

D

No comments: