Wednesday, September 13, 2006

It's all gone to seed

Had a bit of a weird day yesterday

1) Last night in the supermarket I decided to get some more seeds and dried fruit. I take them to work as a healthy snack. So I selected a couple of different things including sour cherries, lovely, and then carried on shopping. A couple of minutes later down the other end of the shop I spotted a bag of mixed seeds which looked quite tasty but when I picked them up it was a bag of bird seed. D'oh! as the saying goes all this healthy food stuff is just a load of bird seed.

2) A cool tag line for an advert I saw in tube this morning. It was for Burger King and it said
'Eat like a King and not like a Clown'. Whether or not you like Murder King you have to agree they definitely scored one against Maccy Ds with this one.

No comments: