Friday, September 08, 2006

Deadlines and Spacemen

It the Friday before the Monday project deadline and it's all getting fraught around here. Most people will be in at the weekend. I'm doing Sunday cos you get 1.5 Holiday rather than Sat where you only get 1 day and is no reward at all.

Still Sunday should be a brilliant day because in the evening I'm going to a talk by Al Bean the fourth person to walk on the Moon. I saw one by Buzz Aldrin a couple of years ago and it was very interesting. A once in a lifetime experience and no mistake. Also full marks for my Mum for telling me about it otherwise I would have missed it.

Right its Friday and time for the Pub. Bizarrely there's a big carnival music event happening in the shops by the office right now so I'm going to look at that too. Free finger food! and it makes a change to be typing away with a musical (sort of) accompaniment.

D

No comments: