Friday, April 30, 2010

No More CTO

Yeap after all the politics and messing around. My boss, the CTO, is leaving the company. so its all change here. Actually I been ages since I've known but had to keep quite about it until all the legal stuff was sorted and the official announcement has been made.

He's leaving partly because of all the complaints from the us during the staff survey and partly some stuff happening in the board.

It was turning into the worse kept secret in the company and as I found out in the pub several months back, its good its out in the open. The department was in a bit of a holding pattern waiting for the other shoe to drop and so we could talk to the rest of the company about it(and make the odd blog!)

and yes that what my cryptic post about the situation changing in the department was about and why I haven't had a career review this year.

So a big opportunity for me and I guess there will be a shake up in the department. At last I should have a new line manager and finally get an annual review.

Anyway must dash as we are about to have the leaving speeches.

No comments: