Tuesday, February 15, 2011

69 Hours

Sometimes I wonder what on Earth I'm doing.

I've just finished my first week back after my hols and it was a mental one.
69 hours (normally it would be 40) including some serious late nights and taxis home.
We managed finishes of 8pm, 8:30pm, 12:15am, 03:20am, 11:30pm and another four hours on Sunday! I also managed over 60 quid on taxis.

All this was to build a website for one of our phone clients. They had a new phone being announced on Sunday night at a international conference so a bit of a pressure deadline. Sunday night found me in the office madly trying to fix bugs and get the site up and running before the chairman of the phone company finished talking and told everyone the website address. I just made it! Talk about shaky hands at the end.

Now I have to work out how this expense claim things works and sleep!

Yawn!

No comments: