Thursday, February 11, 2010

Renegades OK OK its Feeder

A stadium band in a tiny pub venue.

That's what happened on Monday evening. Feeder pretending to be the another band played a final gig (for this little tour) in a bar in Hoxton which I managed to get a ticket for. Actually three of our for work the other two being real fans.

It was a loud mad set, of alot of their old tracks and pieces for the real old time fans. So I didn't know much of what they played but it was catchy and loud! I had a good time jumping around even although getting 200 odd people in the space the size of a tennis court meant I didn't really have the room for it.
Funny to be that close to a band (10ft), they where well supported by a band called ManOrMouse.

It took a couple of days for my hearing to recover.

No comments: