Monday, August 24, 2009

A department of one

It the time of year again for the company staff survey. we had a little competition in the tech department to see who could put the most truthful negative comment.

The morale is a bit low in the department although the boss seems to be in denial.
we lost 3 out of 4 of our flash developers in the last couple of weeks. So now the last guy is now the entire flash department!

With no pay rises due to the recession and not much in the way of career development most of them have decided that its not worth putting up with some of the silly stuff management try and get us to do.

From the recruitment agents who ring me up I would probably be 5-7K better off if I move at the moment and at least for IT, the job market in London is quite good.
I would seriously think about it if I wasn't trying to sort out other things in my life at the moment.

Well I figure that there'll be more people to leave in the next few weeks. I there may be more news to follow.

No comments: