Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Bloody Boiler!

Unbelievable I definitely think my flat is out to get me and knows I've put it up for sale.

It now appears that the boiler has stopped working at some point during the weekend. I was so bombed out from being up all night on Friday I didn't really notice until I tried to get a shave on Monday morning.

Fortunately I don't need hot water for my heating or washing clothes just for the bath and doing the dishes. So I've been to the gym (as they have OK showers) and not eaten in. If it really has broken then I'm going to have to get a new one and that will invalidate my HIP energy certification (and cost 250 GBP to get a new one) and my HIP is really the only reason the flat is still on the market.

So I'm growing a beard again!

Aaahhh!

No comments: