Wednesday, July 02, 2008

An east wind is blowing

Larna (I think, never met anyone by that name, perhaps they have now sacked everyone that I've met!) from the estate agents called (well left a message on my phone)
'to give a bit of feedback' about how my flat selling is going. well its still going so you can probably guess.

anyway she has one of London accents you could break down walls with so I was guessing a bit at what she said.

basically (she liked that word) we have been having 'call outs' of the flat. and they had just had another 'call out' but nah luck at the current price. They have just had
a major price drop on another flat (from the next estate over) down to 215K (she didn't say what it was before) and that as they where having no luck with my flat at current price, she thinks, we 'really' should drop it down to 207K or 205K (which would be about 7%) she said give her a call and tell her my thoughts.

So I've done nothing so far (head in the sand tactic) as I'm not in a rush to sell and any drop in the market would mean the more expensive next property would drop in price as well so I'm better off left it drop. although I've only got a couple of weeks until my mortgage end so I may well get more motivated or I may get fed up keeping the flat tidy!

No comments: