Monday, February 04, 2008

Discharged

It was a very quick 10 minute meeting. Nipun, the Physio had me stand-up, sit-down and jog up and down the room.

Then he said 'is ok?' and I said 'yes'.
He said 'are you jogging?' ('yes' I said), I mentioned that I did some walking at the weekend just said I went for a bit of a walk.
'and cycling?' ('yes' I said)
'and have you joined a gym?' ('yes').

'Good' he said and that he'll discharge me.

I told him its pretty good now mostly just klicking when I bend it. to which his reply was don't klick it!

He told me to keep focus on the straight leg lift (sitting straight up on a high backed chair and lifting your leg locked straight out in front of you) and to keep good posture

I asked him about skiing and he said don't ski for a least 6 months, and to get a second opion from Mr Parmar, my surgeon (not likely at 145 quid a go)

So I didn't tell him about the trip in march and said 'thank you' and 'good bye'.

A firm hand shake and I was out the door.

1 comment:

Colin M said...

a bit of a walk??!!?? It was an epic!