Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Review of the Year

Spent 28 days in Foreign countries

Worked only 135 days out of the UK normal of 252 days
but managed to increased my salary by 47%

Managed to resign one job, then get hired back with a promotion. Then get made redundant and finally get another job for much better terms.

Spent 7 1/2 months with crutches or walking sticks and 2 nights in hospital

I know lot more about knees and ligaments

Became an Uncle again for the third time.

Got a new bike and a pair of skis

Rented out my flat without any problems to just one tenant.
Lived at my parents for 11 months

Did interviews for 6 different jobs

My 2007 carbon footprint includes
Total for flights = 2.303 tonnes of CO2
Total for bus & rail = 0.726 tonnes of CO2
and I should offset by planting 6 trees (about 4.380 tonnes)

Didn't change my weight at all and still weight about 13 1/2 stone.

Joined a gym (LA Fitness) but haven't tried any of the classes yet. I go about twice a week and I'm back to being able to jog.

Only brought myself 4 CDs

Joined Facebook in April

Had a beard at three times over the year.

Went to one music festival (Leeds) and one gig (Beatallica). Already have tickets for this years festival.

No comments: