Saturday, January 05, 2008

Doing the crane

At the physio again

This time he had me jogging around, running up fake steps and standing on the most tricky balance board to date.

The jogging was a little faster than he wanted and he told me to slow down, I figured at that point I then won't tell him about running on the machines at the gym. The fake steps just go up three steps and then back down again, in the corner of the room, and apart from me failing around a bit, need to practice my balance, I was okay with that. On the other hand/foot the balance board was really hard, a 30cm round wooden disc with a wooden cone fixed to the bottom, I couldn't get it to stay horizontal at all.

The rest of the exercises where all around me standing on one foot a trying to go into a crouch, sort of a geriatric karate kid. he's happy with my progress and said that next time, in four weeks time, may well be the last time I need to see him. I'm still deciding if I'm going to tell him I'm off skiing!

No comments: