Sunday, July 22, 2007

New team

Well last week they sort of sorted out what'll be doing at work and what team I'll be looking after.

I'm being given the Business As Usual team, which looks after the many small changes and pieces of work that have to be done in order to keep the site running.

They messed up sorting this all out as the Management had give me and others the impression I was starting on the new Credit Scoring project but they changed their minds again as they decided not to give it to someone who might be a bit rusty at running a team (I last officially ran a team back at the end of 1999).

Also they managed to cock things up even more by telling nearly everyone in the department about the changes (the whole department is being shook up) so I first find out whats going on from the company grapevine.

It's not the change in teams that annoys me, I'm not bothered what the team does I just want to be running one. It's that I keep finding out stuff from other people that I should be hearing from my managers first.

No comments: