Thursday, June 28, 2007

Company Cloak and Dagger

Ah I was begining to think since I've come back that I've been working for a different company

It was a case of loads of people I don't recognise and loads of stuff happening that I've no idea whats going on. It all looked quite business like.

Well the old Company reappeared this morning. Gordon said that Richard was planning on switching me to a different project next Monday, today being Thursday. This is the first I've heard about it, Gordon wasn't allow to tell me, although its clear he has been dropping hints for most of the week now.
On the other hand noone told my current manager or team leader who had rather assummed I'd be working for them and had planned accordingly.

I figure I'll carry on working for my current project and ignore this until I get more conformation.

The new project would be my first official team lead at the Company, which being at the planning stage means I'm wouldn't actually be in charge of any developers straight away.

No comments: