Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Just had a quick Scum

Just had a quick Scum meeting for Richard to say a quick thank you for peoples effort during the redesign project and to give out a few jokey gifts. I got a mirror and a lip balm. The balm because I'm off skiing and the mirror so I can look at my own aspect. An aspect is one of the underlying object in the Customisation system and apparently I keep talking about them.
Other gifts included a guide to being a manager for the test manager Tush, A swear calendar for Owen the lego developer, nice soap for Matt because he goes to the gym alot, a Movie book for Gordon the PM, he's big on Movies and did the Perfect day video for the Quarterly meeting, and Rob got some cigars and a light cos he smokes.

and now we all off down the pub on Richard's Credit Card

Nice...

No comments: