Friday, February 24, 2012

Change and maybe an MOT?

My boss resigned last week!

I guess at least he waited until I got back or rather I'm glad it didn't happen while I was away. That would have been more of a shock but it's still a major event. He's off to another agency good luck to him.

So his deputy gets his job and one of my good friends is now deputy CTO.
This means a change of line management and some choas going forward. It's going to be a tricky time as the new CTO is a good guy but can be a bit volitile. I forsee grief the next time something goes wrong whether or not any of us will be to blame.
This all happened without the boss bothering to get around to my MOT (well his mind definately will have been on other things) to discus my future at the company so I guess I'm an irrelevance and wouldn't have figured in any decision making. My MOT will probably be a bit of a non event.

So I did something to cheer me up, I booked another ski trip! I'm off to St Anton for a week in April. I'm really looking forward to it. This maybe an addicition!

No comments: