Monday, June 20, 2011

In Mourning and the Grand plan

Good friends are leaving work.

Despite all the success factors: well paid job, a secure home, good family and friends, living in a busy and vibrant city. I been in a depressed and sad state for a while and now I think I know why, I think I'm in mourning. Let me explain. A lot of my social life revolves around work and people are going. The work atmosphere is not as good as it used to be. Now I start to see all the people who have left, to see the gaps in the office rather than the people that are there. Perhaps its a normal reaction so all the change, it's just a bit sad that's all.

And now both my friends Emma and Suli are going which is going to be hard

Anyway I told them about my plans to go and finish my ski instructor course. so now I suppose I actually have to do it...

No comments: