Friday, March 25, 2011

The big day to tidy up life

I will be 38 years old in less that a month so I think today I should get some stuff sorted.

right what to do today.

(Note actually I'm doing quite well today as I got up early and managed an hour in the gym before getting to work for 8:30)

get my blog up to date about my last ski trip
talk to the boss about staying at my current job or looking for another one.
take the house off the market
sign up a new online dating agency
sort out my ISA for the tax year end
get some tickets to the one of this years music festivals (probably Leeds)
redeem the rest of my free music vouchers before they run out.

and stuff that can probably wait

look at buying a motorbike/scooter.
shave my beard off
sign up for stained glass again

well what did I manage?

my boss isn't in today so that's one for Monday
left a couple of messages with the estate agent but he hasn't called back
signed up to lovestucklondon
eISA with Nationwide all sorted.
got the ball rolling and a mate will be buying a group of tickets for Leeds, Yah!
taking the vouchers home and hopefully think of some suitable music this weekend.
oh and I did some work work as well. which is nice.

No comments: