Monday, February 02, 2009

Snow and the Tupperware flat

Lovely new windows and not a moment too soon.

I got back to the flat on Sunday night after being back to the Folks for Dougie's first birthday party and general kiddie chaos, and found the builders had done a great job. The windows are very nice and will keep the flat cosy and warm. Not like the old drafty ones which suffered from too much repainting. They are clean and plastic so it's a bit like living in high class Tupperware.

It's fortunate really as winter has now hit London with some force and 15cm of snow have caused the whole place to grind to a halt. I made it into work after a bit of walking and a lot of Tube changes but hardly anyone else has and the place is a bit dead.

Handy then that I've got all my winter walking gear out of storage for my trip to the Brecon Beacons at the weekend.

No comments: