Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Motor Show

I confused alot of people last week by telling them I was going to the London Motor Show at the weekend. I'm not know as a person who likes car i fact when challenged I can probably remember what colour a car is but its about it. It's at least a decade since I've owned a car and that one I left in pieces in Bristol.

In fact I went to see Meatloaf in concert and the free ticket to the motor show came with it. It was very good, the show had loads on drama to it and the man himself is as over the top as you can imagine. Highlights include of course a huge bat of hell with lots of extra guitar and Meatloaf dressing up like he did in the seventies with frilly shirt and long hair to sing Dead Ringer for Love.

Totally OTT and a great thing to see live

No comments: