Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Last Physio

Now the insurance money has just about run out (the day after this visit), I went to see my physio for the last time and get a list of stuff to work on in the future.

He said my goal should be to do 20 one leg 'squats' with weights either in the hand or perhaps a rucksack. He also said I could join a gym and use my bike again.

At the gym I want to focus on the leg press and leg curl and he said my skiing trip in March is a good target to work towards.

The leg is still shaking and I need to keep up with the stretches the goal of the 20 repeats is a still quite a long way off. I can start kneeling down and siting back on to my heals (that's really painful at the moment!).


In the future I should always include the stretches the balancing and one leg squats in an gym routine from now on to try and keep the level of use up.

Basically his message was build up the muscles and good luck.

No comments: